Radio Man has the
best prices in the South!
A4 Airband Portable
No Longer available from
ICOM A14 for replacement
SEE ICOM A25 for replacement
* Transmits and receives on all aviation comm frequencies, from 118.00 to 136.975, at up to 3.7 watts of peak output power.
* Receives on 108.00-117.975 (so you can listen to FSS broadcasts over VOR stations).
* Receive and transmit in VFO mode for on the fly channel selection.
* 19 memory channels.
* Alphanumeric display for quick channel identification.
* EEPROM (non-volatile memory) retains memory channel information if power runs out or radio is turned off. No need to re-enter settings.
* Backlit display for day or night operation.
* Rugged, die-cast aluminum chassis.
* Super-tough polycarbonate front panel.
* Flexible antenna detaches easily.
* Side-tone permits hearing your own transmitted audio while using a standard aviation headset.
* Ni-Cd battery and a wall charger included.
* Weighs only 15 oz. (425g).
* Dimensions: 2.3" (W) x 5.5"(H) x 1.3" (D) (5.8x14x3.2 cm).
* 3-year factory warranty.
Supplied Accessories with radio:
- BP-195 Ni-Cad, 9.6v , 700mha battery pack
- BC-110A 115V wall charger
- Belt clip
- Hand strap
- User's manual
- Three year ICOM warranty
Other Airband Portables in Stock:
Email me for your FREE owners manual, to see
if this is the radio you need.
Ask Me Radio questions, even if you did not buy it
or Order equipment by:
Equipment prices subject to change at any time
return to Portable home page
return to Delcom's Home Page